How To Find Us
We are in the British Properties area of West Vancouver, northeast of the Taylor Way/Upper Levels Highway (Highway 1) Exit 13. On Mathers Avenue, watch for the sign (pictured at left), which is at the driveway to the church. If the church parking lot is full — as it usually is on Sunday mornings — parking is likely to be available at Hugo Ray Park off Third Street.
For a GoogleMaps link for our location, click here.
Driving Times (on Sunday Morning)
* Downtown/West End: 15-20 min
* North Burnaby: 20-25 min
* Park Royal Mall: 10 min
Directions from outside the North Shore
Downtown / West End:
- Cross Lion’s Gate Bridge going North
- Follow the exit to “North Vancouver/Capilano” onto Marine Drive Eastbound
- Turn Left onto Capilano Road at the first set of lights
- Take Entrance to Highway 1 Westbound
- Take next Exit (13) “Taylor Way”
- Turn right onto Hadden Drive halfway along that exit ramp
- Turn immediately right onto Mathers Avenue
- Pass the Baptist Church and turn into our driveway at the church sign
- If you miss Hadden Drive, continue to Taylor Way and follow the directions below
- Take the Number 1 highway west toward Horseshoe Bay.
- Cross the Second Narrows Bridge.
- Take exit 13.
- Take first right (onto Haddon), then a quick right turn onto Mathers.
- If you miss the Haddon turn and get as far as Taylor Way, follow the directions from Taylor Way below.
From Taylor Way:
- Go to top of Taylor Way, turn right onto Stevens Drive
- Take first right to Hadden Drive
- Third left to Mathers Avenue.
Eastbound on Upper Levels (Highway 1): Exit 13, left onto Taylor Way (see above).
Westbound on Upper Levels (Highway 1): Exit 13, first right and a quick right again onto Mathers.